The reason why we embarked on this mission is to build homes and an Islamic school to serve as a safe place for orphans while acquiring Islamic knowledge in Ghana and Nigeria.
The lives of orphans are bound in a circle of poverty and illiteracy. Having no access to modern and Islamic education and this means they are ill equipped to progress from their life of wretchedness. After their years of roaming the streets, they are left on their own. Far away from home to return and unskilled to work. They are likely to take to stealing, hard drugs, kidnapping, banditry, extremism and political thurgery. For the few that escape, they take up jobs as artisans doing blue collar jobs.
THE SOLUTION BY IUR:
– To achieve a Nigeria where every child is educated and well taken care of.
– To reform and modernize the system of Islmaic schooling to meet with present realities.
– To extend the provision for education of children till secondary school level.
– To help these children have a hope for a brighter future
– To eradicate abuse and slavery of under-aged children in Nigeria.
– To achieve the full implementation of Sustainable development goals of Zero Hunger, No poverty and Quality Education for the children.
– Provide a well equipped and modern 2 school buildings with hostels, mosque, clinic, staff quaters and playground for conducive learning environment for orphans and less privileged.